top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·169 members

The process of obtaining a Canadian crypto license can be a bit complicated, but with the right approach it is doable. First, you need to decide on the type of cryptocurrency activity you plan to carry out, as different activities may require different types of licenses. After that, you should research the requirements and procedures for obtaining the appropriate crypto license in Canada. I personally contacted https://fastoffshorelicenses.com/offshore-crypto-license/canada/ when applying for my crypto license in Canada, and I can recommend them. They provide professional advice and assistance at every stage of obtaining a license. Their experts have extensive experience in this field and are always available to answer your questions and provide the support you need.

Vla Che
Vla Che
May 21

First of all, you will need to contact the Gambling Commission and make a preliminary application. You will then have to provide several documents, including a business plan, financial guarantees and certificates of legal integrity.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

BID NOTICES

Minority Reporter (MR) is a local community newspaper covering news and issues relevant to the Rochester, NY community. MR is committed to fostering self awareness, building community and empowering people of color to reach their greatest potential. Further, MR seeks to present a balanced view of relevant issues, utilizing its resources to build bridges among diverse populations; taking them from information to understanding.

CONTACTS:

Phone: 585.301.4199 | Fax: 888.796.6292

Advertising Dept: advertising@minorityreporter.net

Editorial Dept: editor@minorityreporter.net

Other Inquiries: info@minorityreporter.net

---

2023 Minority Reporter. All Rights Reserved

• Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Bring Minority Reporter straight to your inbox. Sign up for updates on new articles.

Thanks for signing up for our notifications!

bottom of page